Narayana Ninna Namada
Narayana Ninna Namada (Kannada: ನಾರಾಯಣಾ ನಿನ್ನ್ ನಾಮದ) is a Kannada composition in Carnatic music by Purandara Dasa in the 16th century. It is set in the Shuddha Dhanyasi raga and the Khanda Chapu tala. It emphasizes the value of reciting God's name.
The song is popular and has been performed by many musicians, including M. S. Subbulakshmi, Bombay Jayashri, Sudha Ragunathan, Maharajapuram Santhanam, M. Balamuralikrishna,E. Gayathri, Saindhavi and many others.
- Nārāyaṇa ninna nāmada smaraṇeya
- Sārāmṛtavu enna nāligege barali (Nārāyaṇa…)
- Kaṣṭadallirali utkṛṣṭadallirali
- Eṣṭādaru matigeṭṭu irali
- Kṛuṣṇa kṛuṣṇa endu ṣiṣṭaru pēḷuva
- Aṣhṭākṣara mahā-mantrada nāmava (Nārāyaṇa…)
- Santata hari ninna sāsira nāmava
- Antarangada oḷagirisi
- Ento purandara viṭhala rāyana
- Antya kāladalli chintisohānge (Nārāyaṇa…)