This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aditya Gadhvi At Digital Dayro In 2020
|Birth name||Aditya Gadhvi|
|Born||3 April 1994|
Gujarat, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Years active||2005 – present|
Aditya Gadhvi (born 3 April 1994) is a playback singer and lyricist from Gujarat, India. He has rendered film songs in several Indian languages and has many chart hits. He is involved in Gujarati film scoring and has released a number of singles. He created and released a special song for Independence Day
Gadhvi was born in Gujarat to a Gujarati-speaking family. His father is Yogesh Gadhvi. He speaks fluent Gujarati, Hindi, and Marathi.
He was a winner of "E-Tv Lok Gayak Gujarat" a folk and Sufi singer 2 songs from the movie 'Kamasutra3D' sung by Gadhvi shortlisted for Oscar nominations in 2014. He was also the winner of Gujarat's highest T.R.P gainer show "Lok Gaayak Gujarat" at the age of 18. After winning the show "Lok Gayak Gujarat", Gadhvi performed Gujarati folk music all over Gujarat, as well as Hong Kong. Gadhvi gave his voice to represent Gujarat's tableau in the Republic Day Parade of 26th January. This parade was in the presence of United States of America's President Barack Obama and India's Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, as well as thousands of other guests. Performed with A .R. Rahman as backing vocalist in his live shows in Dubai, Vadodara, etc. Gadhvi has worked with A. R. Rahman on the Bollywood film 'Lekar Hum Deewana Dil'.
He has performed at many live concerts and is quite popular when it comes to Navratri events. He is popular for hits such as 'Sharato Lagu', 'Hellaro' and 'Love Ni Bhavai' among many others. Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has performed dandiyaTemplate:Which lang? on Gadhvi's song when he was performing "Dakla" song on Navratra festival.
|2013||Koi Ne Kehsho Nahi|
|2016||Celebrating World Music Day- Best Indipop of Red Ribbon|
|2016||Celebrating World Music Day- Best Gujarati of Red Ribbon|
|2017||Mahashivratri Essentials- Gujarati|
|2017||Chor Bani Thangaat Kare||Vaadaldi Varsi Re||Aishwarya Majmudar|
|2019||Red Raas Season 9|
|2019||Har Har Mahadev- Gujarati|
|2020||Meera Ne Madhav No Raas||Parth Bharat Thakkar||Jahnvi Shrimankar|
|2021||Vitthal Teedi||Vitthal Vitthal||Bhargav Purohit|
|2017||Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen||"Marhaba Aavona"||D. Imman||Yugabharathi||Shreya Ghoshal|
|2018||GujjuBhai - Most Wanted||"Sar Sar Ke"||Riya Shah|
|2019||Viswasam||"Adchithookku"||D. Imman||Viveka||D. Imman, Narayanan|
|2018||Ventilator||"Amba Re Amba"
"Bhada Na Makan Ma"
|Parth Bharat Thakkar||Niren Bhatt||Parthiv Gohil|
|2019||Hellaro||"Sapana Vinani Raat"||Mehul Surti||Saumya Joshi|
|2020||Luv Ni Love Storys||"Luv Ni Love Storys"||Aditya Gadhvi||Siddharth Amit Bhavsar, Yashika Sikka|
|2020||Luv Ni Love Storys||Manzil||Niren Bhatt||Keerthi Sagathia, Siddharth Amit Bhavsar|
Achievements & Awards
- GIMA Award for Best Traditional Folk Single
- He has sung two songs in the movie Kamasutra3D shortlisted for Oscar in 2014.
- "Aditya Gadhvi shoots a music video for his next folk song - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Aditya Gadhavi releases a special song for Independence Day".
- "Aditya Gadhvi records two new songs - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Gujarati boy's songs shortlisted for Oscars in best original song category". dailybhaskar. 2013-12-23. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- Patel, Dilip (December 23, 2013). "City boy's songs in Oscars shortlist". Ahmedabad Mirror. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Aditya Gadhvi records a song for a Hindi GEC - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "This Sharad Purnima, dance the Garba to Aditya Gadhvi's tunes under the moonlight". Creative Yatra. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Photo Aditya Gadhvi shares the stage with AR Rahman for a live show". NewsJizz. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Photo: Aditya Gadhvi shares the stage with AR Rahman for a live show - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Aditya Gadhvi's new single releases today - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Aditya Gadhavi: I was shocked to see Priyanka performing dandiya to my songs - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Rachintan Trivedi is known for his art-infused music". News Today. 2019-06-28. Retrieved 2020-01-21.