Wazir Khan was a title bestowed by Mughal emperors, and may refer to:
- Wazir Khan (Lahore) (15th century), governor of Lahore
- Wazir Khan Mosque, a mosque in Lahore built by the court physician
- Wazir Khan (Sirhind) (1635–1710), governor of Sirhind
- Wazir Ali Khan (1780–1817), fourth nawab wazir of Oudh
- Wazir Akbar Khan (1816–1845), Afghan prince
- Wazir Akbar Khan, Kabul, a neighbourhood of Kabul named after the Afghan prince
- Muhammad Wazir Khan (1834–1864), the second ruler of the princely state of Tonk
- Wazir Arsala Khan (19th century), Afghan politician
- Wazir Khan (Rampur) (1860–1926), chief musician of Rampur State and a descendant of Naubat Khan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wazir Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.