Siddhaguru Ramanananda Maharshi (born 27 April 1968) is an Indian spiritual living guru and author of "A new Guide to becoming one with Paramashiva","Atmadarshana Anubhuti",, "Shaktipatam", "Shirdi Sai Anugraha Rahasyam". and "Abdul Baba Jevitha charitra"..
Early life and education
Siddhaguru founded Ramaneswaram, registered as Shiva Shakti Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam on 17th May 2012 to create awareness of Super consciousness dwelled in a human being through manifesting with a symbolic portrayal of Lord Shiva, The Shiva linga.
- Grama Devatas
Siddhaguru consecrated 4 grama devata idols, Maremma, Pochamma, Yellamma and Poleramma on September 9th, 2020 at Ramaneswaram village for a good fortune and offered to the world. He also authored a storam on 600 village deities for the benefit of the world to get out of all pandemic woods..
- 11 books of records entities have recognized the work of Siddhaguru for donating 10 lakhs books titled “Shivude Devadi Devudu Adi Devudu Paramapurushudu", in a day.
In 2016, Fourth town police registered an FIR against Siddhaguru for telecasting objectionable content against Chaganti Koteswara Rao in his TV channel Sivasakti Sai. The complaint was lodged by PS Narayana of Chaganti Satsang who claimed that the channel telecasted a programme on May 5 in which an effigy of Chaganti was beaten with shoes and abused by the with unparliamentary language.
In 2017, A video of Siddhaguru went viral in which he was seen calling Ramayana a cooked-up story and questioned that 'How could a monkey (Anjaneya) speak? If that is true, why can't the Monkeys we see Today lack such ability?'. His comment led to heated debates in TV channels. Later the same year, he released a clarification video for the allegations raised against him on Ramayana controversy.
In February 2018, Telugu comedy actor Karate Kalyani, lodged a complaint against the Shiva Shakthi Sai TV channel. The actor alleged that the devotional channel, owned by Siddhaguru, ran a defamatory programme, that made objectionable comments on her personal and professional life. She also accused the channel of collecting her visuals from various sources and editing it to malign her character, even though she had never given them a single interview. The actor claimed that Ramanananda bore a grudge on her as she had protested his 'objectionable' comments on Ramayanam, Rama and Hanuman, and accused the guru of using his channel to defame her.
- Siddhaguru's channel on YouTube
- Siddhaguru on Facebook
- Siddhaguru on Twitter
- Siddhaguru on Instagram
- 18 days Deeksha
- ,Atma Darshana Anubhuti Book. ISBN 978-93-5607-131-5
- ,Shaktipatam Book. ISBN 978-93-5607-637-2
- ,Shirdi Sai Anugraha Rahasyam. ISBN 978-93-5626-913-2
- ,Abdul Baba Jevitha charitra.
- Siddhaguru And Self-Realization - An Intuitive Connection
- Guru Disciple relationship - A silent expression of companionship
- ,Grama Devata Stotram.
- Shivude devadidevudu adi devudu paramapurushudu. ISBN 978-93-5620-202-3
- May 18, TNN /; 2016; Ist, 06:12. FIR against Ramananda Maharshi. Text "Visakhapatnam News - Times of India" ignored (help)CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Ramayana - A Cooked-up Story: Ramanananda Maharshi". tupaki.com.
- "Hidden facts of Ramayana".
- "Telugu actor 'Karate' Kalyani files complaint over 'defamation' by Shiva Shakthi Sai TV". 2018-02-02.