This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Postal Index Number|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
Sarjapura is a small village situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is a hobli of Anekal taluk, Bangalore Urban district and is located towards the south-east of Bangalore. It is one of the industrial areas in Anekal taluk, with others being Attibele, Bommasandra, Chandapura, Electronic City and Jigani.
- Village code= 2087400 "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "Yahoomaps India :". Retrieved 18 December 2008. Sarjapura, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
- A history of Sarjapura Road: Citizen Matters
- When Sarjapur meant Muslin
- Popular lieutenant lends his name
- Sarjapur famous for Muslin and Silk
- Know your neighborhood - Anekal taluk
- The Prestige City