Vishnu Hari Dalmia
|Born||6 May 1924|
|Died||16 January 2019|
|Known for||Vishva Hindu Parishad|
He was born into an Agarwal family and scion of Dalmia Group of industries and the eldest son of Jaidayal Dalmia. He was one of the senior members of Vishwa Hindu Parishad, served as various posts in organization as president, international president and was on the advisory board of VHP. He also played important role in Ram Janmabhoomi movement and was one of the co-accused in Babri Masjid demolition case. Dalmia Bros is managed by Vishnu Hari Dalmia's sons, Sanjay Dalmia and Anurag Dalmia, Dalmia Bharat Group that is managed by Gautam Dalmia and Puneet Dalmia, Orissa Cement, Renaissance Group and their subsidiaries.
He died on 16 January 2019 at his Golf Link Residence in Delhi.
- The Times of India Directory and Year Book Including Who's who. 1983. p. 928. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- Calcutta's Who's who in Business. K. K. Taneja. 1975. p. 26. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- Barque, Ali Mohammad (1963). Who's who in Pakistan. Barque. p. 74. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "Central Office Bearers of Vishva Hindu Parishad | Vishva Hindu Parishad | Official Website". vhp.org. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "Gift Ashok Singhal 'Ram Mandir' on Birthday: VHP leader Vishnu Hari Dalmia". The Economic Times. 1 October 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "rediff.com: The Rediff Interview/VHP President Vishnu Hari Dalmia". www.rediff.com. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "rediff.com Special: Vishnu Hari Dalmia, international president, VHP, in an interview with Chindu Sreedharan". www.rediff.com. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "Babri Case: Advani, Bharti, Joshi Granted Bail by CBI Court". thewire.in. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- Ex-Vishwa Hindu Parishad chief Vishnu Hari Dalmia dead