This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dias at Lakme Fashion Week 2017
|Alma mater||St. Andrew's College of Arts, Science and Commerce|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Sarah-Jane Dias was born in Muscat, Oman. Her father, Eustace Dias, is a marketing manager with Oilfields Supply Centre and her mother is named Yolanda. She also has a sister named Elena Rose Dias.
Dias attended Indian School Al Wadi Al Kabir until Grade 10, then she joined Indian School Muscat doing her 11th and 12th. She then attended university at Mumbai's St. Andrews College. Prior to winning Miss India World title in 2007, she had won the Miss India Oman title.
In Mumbai, Dias was discovered by Suresh Natrajan by chance when she walked onto his set and was immediately hired for the campaign he was shooting. At the age of 21, she won a talent hunt TV show, which gave her a chance to host a Channel V show. She then became the host of Get Gorgeous, a supermodel hunt TV show on the network.
Dias scored her first major film role in the 2010 Tamil romantic comedy, Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai opposite Kollywood star Vishal Krishna. She appeared in a Telugu film named Panjaa with Pawan Kalyan which was released in 2011. She also appeared in the Hindi films Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum opposite Ritesh Deshmukh in 2012 and in O Teri opposite Pulkit Samrat in 2014. In 2016, she appeared in a Musical Thriller Film Zubaan, which was released in March 2016. She was currently seen in The British-Indian historical film [[Viceroy's House (film)|Viceroy's House] ]. She is also the lead actress in the movie "The Angry Indian Goddess”.
|2010||Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai||Priya||Tamil||Debut film|
|2012||Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum||Anu||Hindi|
|2014||Happy New Year||Laila||Hindi||Cameo appearance|
|2015||Angry Indian Goddesses||Frieda||Hindi|
|2017||Inside Edge||Meera||Amazon Prime|||
|2021||Tandav||Ayesha Pratap Singh||Amazon Prime Video|||
- "Stats at Femina Miss India site". The Times Of India. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "The New Femina Miss India". Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "Profile at Femina Miss India website". The Times Of India. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "Mangalorean.com - Mangalore News Articles, Classifieds to Around the World". www.mangalorean.com. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Former Muscat student crowned Miss India". Times of Oman. 9 April 2007. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "Outstation Models". Benchmark Models. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "Star-favoured Sara". The Tribune. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "asas asa". Outlook India. 17 May 2004. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "INXS Release New Single 'Never Let You Go'". Sony BMG. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "Indian video clip leaked". INXS. 9 December 2006. Archived from the original on 5 January 2007. Retrieved 9 April 2007.
- "The excitement reaches a crescendo". The Times of India. 8 April 2007. Retrieved 18 January 2021.
- Sharma, Devansh (12 July 2017). "Inside Edge episode 1 review: This gripping web series on big bad cricket world needs better villain". Firstpost. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- 5 July, Vanessa Fitter; July 7, 2013UPDATED; Ist, 2013 10:28. "I have faced the horror of casting couch situation: Sarah-Jane Dias". India Today. Retrieved 27 June 2019.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Sarah Jane Dias – Parchayee, ZEE5". The Digital Hash. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- Parashar, Shivam (11 January 2021). "Tandav trailer out. 10 unmissable moments from new Saif Ali Khan web series". India Today. Retrieved 5 January 2021.
|Awards and achievements|
| Femina Miss India World