Sandali Sinha in Nov 2012
|Born||11 January 1973|
She comes from an Air Force background. Her father, an officer, died while on duty. Her mother raised three children, including Sandali, in Delhi. She did her schooling from Air Force Bal Bharati School and graduated from Jesus and Mary College, Delhi. Sinha went to Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute. Born in a family of pilots and doctors, Sinha was keen on becoming a doctor. But a brief experience on an amateur fashion show made her shift to the world of modelling.
A graduate in commerce, Sinha shifted to Mumbai for better prospects. In a short period, Sinha became a model. Fame first came to her with a Sonu Nigam music video called "Deewana", which was directed by Anubhav Sinha. This music video took Sinha to her debut film Tum Bin, directed by Anubhav Sinha and produced by Super Cassettes Industries Limited. In the film, Sinha plays Pia, an innocent woman who becomes a victim of circumstances. Paired opposite her are three famous models: Priyanshu Chatterjee, Himanshu Malik and Raqesh Vashisth.
|2004||Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo||Dr. Sakshi|
|2005||Nigehbaan: The Third Eye||Nisha|
|2005||Orey Pandu||Priya (Telugu)|
|2007||Main Ronee Aur Jony||Nina|
|2016||Tum Bin II||Pia (special appearance)|
- Sandali Sinha Wallpapers Biography[permanent dead link]
- "Sandali Sinha". The Times of India. 12 July 2007. Archived from the original on 6 April 2012.
- Sandali Sinha Personality
- Sandali's interview Archived 16 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Maqbool Khan's bash for 'Lanka' Archived 6 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Sandali Sinha at Nandita Mahtani's brother Bharat's wedding reception
- Sandali Sinha marriage Archived 6 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- "On-Spot: Reema Sen Mehendi and Wedding". Archived from the original on 2 October 2013. Retrieved 19 November 2019.