This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2021)
Ramnika Gupta (April 22, 1930 – March 26, 2019) was an Indian writer, activist and politician. She was the founder and President of Ramnika Foundation, member of the CPI(M), a tribal rights champion, former trade union leader, politician, writer and editor. She was the coordinator of the All India Tribal Literary forum. She was a Member of the Bihar Legislative Assembly from 1979–1985.
Gupta was an activist for labour rights, women rights, Dalit and tribal rights focusing on coal mine workers of Jharkhand. Some of her published works are on these topics. Her autobiography is titled 'Haadsey aur Aaphudri'. She published a novel called Sita Mausi, a collection of stories titled Bahu Juthai. Some of her poetry works are Tum Kaun, Til Til Nootan, Main Azaad Hui, Aadam Se Aaadmi Tak, Vigyapan Bantey Kavi. In prose she has written Dalit Hastakshep, Kalam Aur Kudaal Ke Bahaane, Dalit Chetna, Assam Narsanhaar - Ek Rapat, Dakshin Vaam Ke Katgharey, Rashtriya Ekta
- "रमणिका गुप्ता".
- स्टाफ, द वायर (27 March 2019). "प्रख्यात साहित्यकार और सामाजिक कार्यकर्ता रमणिका गुप्ता का निधन". The Wire - Hindi. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "आदिवासी अधिकारों के संघर्ष का चेहरा थीं रमणिका गुप्ता, निधन". aajtak.intoday.in (in हिन्दी). Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- sheikh, sajid (27 March 2019). "प्रसिद्ध लेखिका और समाजसेवी रमणिका गुप्ता का निधन". Dainik Bhaskar (in हिन्दी). Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 June 2016. Retrieved 19 May 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "आदिवासी-दलितों और महिलाओं के संघर्ष का चेहरा थीं जानीमानी साहित्यकार रमणिका गुप्ता..." Dainik Jagran (in हिन्दी). Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "मशहूर लेखिका और सामाजिक कार्यकर्ता रमणिका गुप्ता का निधन..." Amar Ujala. Retrieved 17 August 2019.