Raja Rani may refer to:
- Raja Rani, Nepal, a village in the Dhankuta District of Nepal
- Raja Rani lake, a lake in the Morang District of Nepal
- Rajarani Temple, a temple in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Film and television
- Raja Rani (1942 film), a 1942 Bollywood film
- Raja Rani (1956 film), a Tamil film.
- Raja Rani (1973 film), a 1973 Hindi film
- Raja Rani (2013 film), a Tamil film
- Kanden Kadhalai, previously titled Raja Rani, a 2009 Tamil film
- Raja Rani (Tamil TV series), a 2017 Tamil soap opera
- Raja Rani (Kannada TV series), a 2021 Kannada television show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raja Rani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.