Ragamala or Raga mala ("garland of raga") can refer to:
- Ragmala, composition of twelve verses by Guru Granth Sahib
- Ragamala Dance Company, Minneapolis-based dance company that showcases the ancient Bharatanatyam dance form
- Ragamala paintings, series of illustrative paintings of ragas (modes in Indian music)
- Raga Mala (book), autobiography by Ravi Shankar, published in 1997
- Ragamalika, a Carnatic music form with different verses set in different ragas
- Raga Mala, sitar concerto by Ravi Shankar, first performed in 1981 and conducted by Zubin Mehta
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ragamala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.