A lottery is a form of gambling which involves the drawing of lots for a prize.
Lottery may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- "The Lottery", a 1948 short story by Shirley Jackson
- Lottery (novel), a novel by Patricia Wood
- Lottery (short story), a 1933 short story by Munshi Premchand
Films and television
- The Lottery, a 1969 film based on the short story "The Lottery"
- The Lottery, a 1996 TV film based on the short story "The Lottery"
- The Lottery (1989 film), an American comedy short film
- Lottery (2009 film), a Bollywood romance thriller film
- The Lottery (2010 film), an American documentary film
- Lottery (2018 film), an Iranian romance film
- The Lottery (TV series), a 2014 drama television series
- Lottery! (1983–1984), an American television show
- Lottery (Kali Uchis song), 2015
- Lottery (K Camp song), 2019
- "Lottery", a 2007 song by Chris Brown from Exclusive
- Lottery (horse), a 19th-century champion racehorse
- NBA draft lottery, a lottery used to determine the draft order in the National Basketball Association
- NHL draft lottery, a lottery used to determine the draft order in the National Hockey League
- Lottery (probability), a concept used in expected utility theory
- Lottery voting, an electorate system
- Mountain Road Lottery, a lottery sponsored by George Washington in 1768
- Postcode lottery, a phrase used in the United Kingdom to describe the differences in services depending on geographic location
- Cleromancy, divination by lot
- National lottery (disambiguation)
- Lotería, a Mexican game resembling bingo
- Silesian Lottery, a gambling card game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lottery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.