|Due to the mass creation of spam accounts, we have temporarily disabled the account creation option so please visit Special:RequestAccount to add your account request. Thank you.|
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Juggy D performing in Oxford
|Birth name||Jagwinder Singh Dhaliwal|
|Also known as||Juggy D|
|Born||19 November 1981|
Southall, London, England
|Genres||Bhangra, Punjabi, R&B|
|Labels||Rishi Rich Productions|
Juggy D has been performing since the age of 14. He made his breakthrough alongside Jay Sean. Juggy D has also appeared on numerous crossover singles with musicians such as Madonna, Ricky Martin, Mary J. Blige and Craig David.
Juggy D has collaborated with Veronica Mehta and Rishi Rich in the Bollywood movie Hum Tum. He, Mehta, and Jay Sean also have guest appearances in the Hindi film Kyaa Kool Hai Hum. They sing the Jay Sean song "One Night," featuring added vocals from Veronica. He also is one of the first people to experiment with Bhangraton. Juggy D's debut album, Juggy D, was released in 2004 and became the first Punjabi language album to enter the UK national charts. A version of the song "Sohniye" from the album is also featured in the 2004 Bollywood film Shukriya: Till Death Do Us Apart.
Juggy D collaborated with Bhangra group, DCS on the song "Oh Jaan Meri Yah", which can be found on DCS's album, Desi Culture Shock. He has also collaborated with Timbaland and made an unreleased track called "Cop That Shit". He has performed at South Florida's India Fest 07.
In 2005, Juggy D made a cameo appearance in the Bollywood movie Kyaa Kool Hai Hum along with Veronica Mehta, Jay Sean and Rishi Rich. They performed the song "Dil Mera (One Night)".
In 2006, Juggy D, made a cameo appearance in the Britflick Cash and Curry playing a drug dealer named "Jimmy".
- Juggy D (2004) - [UK#70] 
- Juggy D 2: Punjabi Rockstar (2012)
- Juggy D 2: Punjabi Rockstar 2 (2018)
- "Nahin Jeena" (2002), feat. Rishi Rich and Bally Sagoo
- "Dance with You (Nachna Tere Naal)" (2003), feat. Jay Sean and Rishi Rich [UK#12]
- "Sohniye" (2004), feat. Rishi Rich
- "Billo" (2004)
- "Push It Up (Aaja Kuriye)" (2006), feat. Jay Sean and Rishi Rich
- "Khol Aaja (Come Closer)" (2007), feat. Jin Au-Yeung
- "Oh Jaan Meri Yah" (2007), feat. DCS
- "Billiyan Akhiyan" (2014), Music: Tigerstyle and song taken from "Surjit Bindrakhia"
- "Freak" (2015), feat. Jay Sean and Rishi Rich
- "Get Down" (2018), feat. Rishi Rich and Ikka
- "Dance" (2019), feat Firstman, H Dhami, Mumzy Stranger and Raxstar
- "Balle Balle", feat. Veronica Mehta and Rishi Rich, in Bride and Prejudice (2004)
- "U 'n' I", feat. Veronica Mehta and Rishi Rich, in Hum Tum (2004)
- "Dil Mera (One Night)", feat. Jay Sean and Veronica Mehta, in Kyaa Kool Hai Hum (2005)
- "Mubarakan (Title Song)", with Yash Narvekar, Badshah and Sukriti Kakar, in Mubarakan (2017)
- "Rise & Fall" (Rishi Rich Desi Kulcha Remix) (2003) - Craig David featuring Juggy D
- "Spanish" (Rishi Rich Desi Kulcha Remix) (2003) - Craig David featuring Juggy D
- "Me Against the Music" (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix) (2003) - Britney Spears and Madonna featuring Juggy D
- "Love @ 1st Sight" (Rishi Rich Vocal Remix) (2003) - Mary J. Blige featuring Method Man and Juggy D
- "I Don't Care" (Rishi Rich Remix) (2005) - Ricky Martin featuring Amerie, Fat Joe and Juggy D
- "Nahin Tere Jeha Hor Disda" (2002), by Rishi Rich
- "Me Against Myself" (2004), by Jay Sean
- "Eyes on You" (2004), by Jay Sean feat. Rishi Rich
- "Juggy D News & Songs on BBC". BBC.co.uk. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Juggy D News". manchestereveningnews. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Desi hits the UK AMA's - London 2006 - on desihits.com". desihits.com. 1 January 2007. Archived from the original on 11 March 2011. Retrieved 24 August 2010.
- Dhiren, Manga (7 December 2019). "BritAsia TV Music Awards 2019 Winners". www.desiblitz.com. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 131. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.