Bhānumati or Bhanumathi is an Indian name. It may refer to:
- Bhanumati (Mahabharata), second wife of Duryodhana, the antagonist of the Indian epic Mahabharata
- Bhanumati (Kushana Empress), wife of Emperor Kanishka III.
- P. Bhanumathi (1925-2005), Indian actress, director, and writer
- Bhanumati, Nepal, a village development committee in central Nepal
- Bhanumati (Raga), a Carnatic music scale, the fourth in the original Melakarta scheme
- Bhanumati (novel), the first Assamese novel, written by Padmanath Gohain Baruah in 1890
- Bhanumati Devi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhanumati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.