|111th Indian Infantry Brigade|
|Branch||British Indian Army|
|Brigadier W D A Lentaigne|
Brigadier J R Morris
Brigadier F D Rome
The 111th Indian Infantry Brigade was an Infantry formation of the Indian Army during World War II. The brigade was formed in March 1943, in India as a Long Range Penetration Brigade attached to the Chindits 3rd Indian Infantry Division.
- 4th Battalion, 9th Gurkha Rifles to March 1945
- 1st Battalion, Cameronians (Scottish Rifles) to July 1944
- 3rd Battalion, 4th Gurkha Rifles July 1943 to March 1945
- 2nd Battalion, Leicestershire Regiment September 1943 to October 1944
- 6th Battalion, Nigeria Regiment November 1944 to March 1945 
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1 at line 4244: attempt to index field 'common_parameters_t' (a nil value).
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1 at line 4244: attempt to index field 'common_parameters_t' (a nil value).[permanent dead link]