Radhika Piramal is the Vice Chairperson of VIP Industries. Previously, she has served as Executive Director and as Managing director of the company. She is a graduate from Oxford University has an MBA from Harvard Business School. She is one of the few openly homosexual Indian corporate leaders. Radhika was married in London.
- www.bloomberg.com https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=61162593&privcapId=882612. Retrieved 3 October 2018. Missing or empty
- "VIP Industries: Thinking out of the box". Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Ganguly, Dibeyendu (27 March 2017). "Being bossy and confident helped me come out: Radhika Piramal, MD, VIP Industries". The Economic Times. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Menon, Rashmi (14 October 2015). "We all fear what will happen if we come out of the closet: Radhika Piramal". The Economic Times. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "Radhika Piramal: "My parents hoped my gayness was a phase"". VOGUE India. 25 October 2017. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "VIP's Radhika Piramal Weds Her Lady Love in London | Entertainment". iDiva.com. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "The (Em)Power List 2018: Radhika Piramal". Verve Magazine. 24 June 2018. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Bharatpedia by expanding it.|