Greek can mean:
- A description of things or people from the European country of Greece
- A description of things or people from one of the ancient European city-states of Ancient Greece
- Greeks, the people of Greece
- The Greek language, the language people speak in Greece
- Koine Greek, the language of the New Testament, spoken at the time of Christ
- Ancient Greek language, the language spoken in Ancient Greece
- The Greek alphabet, the alphabet people use to write those languages
- Greek mythology
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.